I have to say I feel a lot better about myself today than I have in the last couple of weeks. Although last week's performance wasn't spectacular, it was definitely a move in the right direction:
- Sunday: Went for a swim at the Y
- Monday: Scheduled day off
- Tuesday: Ran at the Y after work then attended their tri workshop on sports nutrition
- Wednesday: Unscheduled day off :-(
- Thursday: Won the battle against the snooze alarm and got up for 6:00 AM Y-Body Cuts
- Friday: Won the battle again and got up for 6:00 AM group cycle class
- Saturday: 8:30 AM Y-Body Cuts, then ran at the Y, then attended a cooking demo at the Y where they made Pumpkin Pancakes with Berries
*My health: A friend of my sister-in-laws recently had a heart attack, so I'm happy I'm doing what I can to stay healthy (fitness and eating well...for the most part)
*My family and friends
*My job: Not very stressful, so it helps to keep me healthy
*My upcoming vacation to FL: Can't wait to use the whole week to train (swimming, biking, running, weight training, and yoga on the beach...HEAVEN!)
1. Continue to beat the snooze alarm
2. Figure out a way to get my swimming in
3. Clean Eating
1a. Do what I did last Thursday and Friday
1b. Remember how GREAT you felt those days
2. Schedule a swim at lunchtime. It might a great time to do it.
3a. Figure out the weekly menu.
3b. Continue with egg whites and Cheerios with berries for breakfast
Happy Training! TTFN!