Friday, March 19, 2010

Still Winning!

Score Update: Debbie 2 - Alarm Clock 0
Another good morning today. Changed my watch alarm to 5:30 AM and I did great getting up for spin class. What a GREAT sweat I got today! I feel so productive when I can feel the sweat running down my body. After I got home I had my Eat Clean breakfast of a home-made iced mocha (downsizing these now to reduce the amount of Hershey's Syrup), egg whites, and Cheerios with berries. Right now I'm sitting at my desk feeling a bit tired, but also energized. Is that possible? My husband and son were looking at me funny while I was getting ready because I had a song stuck in my head that I heard during spin class and I was dancing around like a fool. Its amazing the energy I get from working out in the morning. I can't understand why I forget about this sometimes and am lazy. I've got to keep up the good work and remember this every day!

Not much more to update, so I'll sign off for now. One thing I want to work on with this blog is adding some pictures, so I'll add that to my 3 G's for next week.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment