Monday, May 17, 2010

What Should I do With All This Time?

Today was my first full day of unemployment. With the exception of not getting a paycheck and not having good health insurance, I could get used to this! So far, today I...

* slept in
* put Alex on the school bus
* made a friendship bracelet (I'm hoping to do some triathlon related ones, so stay tuned!)
* made an appointment with an employment agency for tomorrow (back to reality!)
* ran an important errand to the vet
* bought a small fence to protect our veggie garden (planted yesterday) from out 80+ pound lab/shepherd mix, Campbell
* bought window boxes, potting soil, and brackets for our herbs
* Went for a swim: 50 + 50 + 100 + 100 + 200 + 800 + 100 + 50 + 50 = 1,500 yds total
* read back issues of Bree Wee's blog (I wonder if she would consider adopting me!)
* met Alex when he got off the bus

Later today, I will update my resume for tomorrow, check websites for new job postings, watch Dancing with the Stars and Castle (haven't watched Castle in ages because I've been going to bed so early so I could work out before heading to work...don't have to worry about that now!), and experiment with more friendship bracelets.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy one with my first brick and other triathlon stuff and some job hunting.

TTFN!
82 days until Iron Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment