Friday, February 10, 2012

Head Band Mania!!!!

I've blogged on occasion my desire to get a craft business up and running. I've done craft shows with my mom the last few years, but I really want to step it up a notch. This includes selling my items on Etsy or my own website. My goal is to get my Etsy account up and running in the next couple months.

One of my best places to sell is to all my YMCA peeps. They have been big fans of my wine glass coasters, Christmas ornaments, and triathlon wine charms. And they are also fans of my new items which are no-slip headbands. I have to admit that they are pretty similar to another well known headband that will remain nameless, but the design is so simple that I had to give them a try. They were easy to make and I love wearing them myself.

So, here I'm going to post pictures of the patterns I'm currently working on. If anyone wants one, let me know. Most of the ones I have are 1 1/2 inches wide, but I do have one that is 1 inch wide (the basketball print). Right now I make ones for adults, but I'm going to make some smaller ones for girls. I just have to borrow a few little girls so I can measure their heads and see how small I need to make them. Here are the prices I'm going to charge:

Adult wide: $12.00
Adult narrow: $10.00

Youth wide: $10.00
Youth narrow: $8.00

Right now I'm just going to sell to my local peeps, but once I'm up and running on Etsy or elsewhere, I'll let you know.

Enjoy!

Something for my Tough Chiks

White with Polka Dots to Match Our Jerseys

Purple with Flowers to Match Our Jerseys

And Some CNY Triathlon Club Love

Orange with Green Polka Dots

Green with Orange Polka Dots

Animal Print

Zebra

Leopard

Giraffe

Polka Dots

White with Rainbow

Red with White

Navy with White

Miscellaneous Prints

White with Yellow and Pink Flowers

Solid Black

Rainbow Paisley

Crazy Rainbow

Tie Dye

Green and Black Plaid

Something for Valentines Day

Basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment